Today, many contract disputes are subject to mandatory arbitration and/or mediation. When handled properly, arbitration may provide an expeditious resolution of a dispute. Knowledgeable and experienced counsel, familiar with the rules of various arbitral bodies, can confidently and efficiently guide a client through the arbitration process. We have represented individuals and companies in many arbitrations and mediations, both domestic and international, and are well versed in the applicable rules and procedures promulgated by the leading arbitral bodies.
We represent clients before the following administrative bodies:
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR)
- National Arbitration Forum
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)